Commonly Asked QuestionsFire Safety TipsHardwood CarePrevent Plumbing Problems
City of Oxford Living Off-Campus Rules & Regulations


Quality Off-Campus Student Housing Serving Miami University in Oxford, OH Since 1975

Park Place Real Estate Management, Inc.  :::  116 E High Street  :::  Oxford, OH 45056  :::  (513) 523-2015  :::  (513) 524-9935 fax
LEASE START & END DATES     
  • Move-in day is always the Wednesday before fall semester begins.
  • Move-out day is always the Monday after spring graduation.
  • Unfortunately, we can not allow any early move-ins or extensions.
  • Due to liability reasons, we can not allow anyone in the property during the non-leased time period when work is being performed on the property.
MOVE-IN DATE      
  • Your lease begins at 9AM on WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2019.
  • Miami classes begin Monday, August 26, 2019.
  • As stated in your lease, we cannot accommodate early-move-ins, storing of your items, or tours of the property during the summer months no matter what the circumstance.

FINANCIAL AID     
  • We will accept financial aid (FA) payments if we receive written documentation prior to the 1st rental payment due date.
  • For the first installment of rent, 40% is due July 1 and then the remaining 60% is due September 5.  
  • For the second installment of rent, 40% is due December 1 and then the remaining 60% is due January 15.
UTILITIES     
  • The utilities for all of our properties ARE SEPARATE and PAID BY THE TENANTS.  
  • It's required that you put the utility service in your name.  
  • The average monthly utility cost depends on the property and the number of tenants.  
  • The best way to find out those costs is to ask the current tenants or call the utility companies and request an average monthly utility cost.
  • There are some properties, as stated in our lease, in which the utility service must remain in our name.  For those properties, we will bill the tenants for the utility service.  
RENT PAYMENT
  • For our student rental properties, the rent is paid in two installments prior to the start of each semester.
  • The first installment of rent is due July 1.
  • The second installment of rent is due December 1.
  • We accept cash, money order, or check payable to Park Place Real Estate.  
  • We do not have the capabilities to accept credit cards. 
  • If any part of the rent is delinquent, we cannot issue keys or allow anyone to move into the property, even if you paid a portion of the rent.  
  • You signed a joint lease which means everyone on the lease is responsible for the entire rent to be paid in full.  
KEY PICK-UP      
  • Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
  • To move into your Oxford residence, please designate ONE person on the lease to pick up your keys at our rental office. 
  • This person will receive all of the keys for your residence and a welcome bag containing very important tenant information.