- You can call Duke directly to sign up for electric.
- All properties must sign up for electric. If you do not put the electric in your name prior to the lease start date, you will be charged a $45 processing fee per utility.
- For houses – some houses have multiple meters/addresses, please check with Duke & have them turn on ALL of the house meters.
CITY OF OXFORD
15 S College Avenue
Oxford, Ohio 45056
- To sign up you must go in person to the city building.
- 324 & 326 S Poplar & Charles Place Manor (15 W Church) sign up for WATER & SEWER only. These properties will be billed back for trash accordingly.
- All properties* must sign up for these services. *exceptions - see below.
- For houses - some houses have multiple meters/addresses, please check with the City & have them turn on ALL of the meters.
The following houses do NOT sign up for water, sewer, or trash. These services are in our name and you will be billed back accordingly.
*UPTOWN & APARTMENT BUILDING EXCEPTIONS
The following apartments do NOT sign up for water, sewer, or trash. These services are in our name and you will be billed back accordingly.
- 20 E Park Place - Bella Place Lofts
- 33 & 45 E Church Street - Bella Place Lofts
- 10 ½ W Park Place - Olivia Villas
- 32 ½ W High - Olivia Villas
- 15 W Church - Charles Place Manor
- 26 ½ W High A, B, C - Olivia Villas
- 28 ½ W High A, B, C - Olivia Villas
- 28 W Walnut - Walnut Street Suites
- 112 E High - Calista Tower Flats
- 314 N University - uses fuel oil for heat; please call (513) 523-4724 to fill the tank.
SPECTRUM CABLE (Time Warner Cable)
CINCINNATI BELL WIRELESS
- Since technology tends to change and evolve at a rapid pace, there may be other internet and cable options available through your wireless provider that you may want to consider.
5181 College Corner Pike
Oxford, Ohio 45056
- You can call Glenwood Energy directly to sign up for gas.
The following properties DO NOT HAVE GAS:
PARK PLACE REAL ESTATE
Off-Campus Student Housing | Miami University
Park Place Real Estate Management, Inc. | 116 E High Street | Oxford, OH 45056 | (513) 523-2015 | (513) 524-9935 fax