Contact us at: (513) 523-2015
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
closed daily from noon -1pm
Distinctive Quality Student Housing Serving Miami University Since 1975
- For a non-emergency maintenance request, you can submit a work order through this page, email us, or call us at (513) 523-2015.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE
- An after hours emergency is a situation in which either the property or the tenant will suffer loss if the situation goes uncorrected until the next business day. For example – the heat goes out.
- For an after hours emergency maintenance request, please call (513) 839-0354.
- During business hours, please bring an ID to the office in exchange for a temporary key. When you return the temporary key, we will return your ID.
- After business hours, you may call our after hours emergency number. You will be charged $45 for this service. Do not break-in to your residence. If you do, you will be charged to repair the damage and the cost of labor.
SUBMIT A WORK ORDER
In the box below, please describe in detail your maintenance request(s).
Please make sure you indicate the room name and location - for example, 1st floor bathroom or 2nd floor front bedroom.
You are responsible for the simple upkeep of your residence. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Replacing smoke detector batteries; never leave a detector disabled.
- Hanging shower curtains & liners.
- Spraying bug spray, setting mouse traps, etc. if needed.
- Keeping your porch and yard clean and litter free.
- You should never turn the heat below 65 degrees in the winter months, especially when the property is vacant during breaks.
- If the heat is turned off and the property's water pipes freeze and burst, you will be billed accordingly. This can be very costly.
- Do not flush paper towels, facial tissues, cotton swabs, condoms, or feminine hygiene products down the commode.
- Please keep a plunger on hand to avoid being billed for a service call.
- If we unclog your plumbing fixture and find it was due to tenant negligence, then you will be billed accordingly.
- The purpose of a garbage disposal is to break down very small scraps of food that fall into the drain.
- Your garbage disposal can only handle a small amount of waste at a time and it will not function properly if overloaded. It is not to be used as a garbage can.
- Do not allow metal, glass, or other non-food items to fall into the sink drain.
- If you use your garbage disposal improperly and it must be repaired, you will be charged accordingly.
- Poor housekeeping is the number #1 cause of pest problems.
- Trash (empty beer cans/bottles, etc.) and open food containers left on counters, floors, and furniture attract pests. Clean up and remove trash regularly, especially after parties.
- Leaving doors and windows open (without the screens in place) for an extended period of time may cause a pest problem.
- If we find a pest problem in your residence was caused by tenant negligence, you will be billed accordingly.