- Our lease is a joint and several liability lease. This means all tenants on the lease are responsible for the rent to be paid.
- Once you sign our lease, you are legally bound. There is no grace period or cancellation policy.
- An incomplete lease does not mean it's an invalid lease, however if a new, eligible group presents itself, we have the right to lease an incomplete lease to another group.
- We do offer a 2-year lease option for any of our properties. With a 2-year lease you can lock in your rental rate for two years and receive free summer rent & storage. This is a popular option for our most desirable and larger properties.
- 1 person = $900 total deposit
- 2 people = $1,600 total deposit
- 3 people = $2,400 total deposit
- 4 people = $3,200 total deposit (Exceptions*)
*118 W Collins, 205 E Church & 415 E Withrow = $3,600 total deposit
- 5 people = $4,000 total deposit
- 6 people = $4,800 total deposit
- 7 people = $5,600 total deposit
- 8 people = $6,400 total deposit (Exceptions*)
*113-115 N Bishop, 302 & 302 ½ S Main & 421 E Withrow = $7,200 total deposit
- 9 people = $7,200 total deposit
- 10 people = $8,000 total deposit
- 11 people = $8,800 total deposit
- 12 people = $9,600 total deposit
- 15 people = $12,000 total deposit
- We accept cash, check, or money order
- Please make checks payable to: Park Place Real Estate.
- We do NOT accept credit cards.
- The deposit is a damage deposit and will be returned to you at the end of the lease term less any damages or outstanding invoices.
- The deposit rate is based on the maximum occupancy of the property as determined by its rental permit.
- For houses with the occupancy of 8 or more people, we will allow groups to sign a lease with one less person than the required occupancy, however the deposit amount will not change.
- We lease our properties on a first come, first serve basis.
- WE DO NOT HOLD OUR PROPERTIES.
- To start the lease signing process, please come to our office with at least half of your group and the total deposit.
- Within 48 hours, the remaining tenants need to sign the lease.
- If the lease is not completed as required, then at our discretion we may lease the property to a new group. However the initial group that did sign will still be bound to the lease until a new group fully signs the lease and meets our requirements.
- We will allow students going abroad to share a spot on the lease.
Park Place Real Estate Management, Inc. ::: 116 E High Street ::: Oxford, OH 45056 ::: (513) 523-2015 ::: (513) 524-9935 fax
Quality Off-Campus Student Housing Serving Miami University in Oxford, OH Since 1975
- You must be 18 years old.
- You must provide a valid driver's license (not a Miami student ID).
- You must pay the total DEPOSIT amount for the lease agreement at the time the lease is initially signed: deposit rates
- You must submit a parent guarantor within 10 business days of signing a lease: parent guarantor
- You must tour the property prior to signing the lease. Please contact us to schedule a tour.
REQUIREMENTS TO SIGN A LEASE
- 2 people = $1,800 total deposit
- 3 people = $2,700 total deposit
- 4 people = $3,600 total deposit
UPTOWN LIVING DEPOSIT RATES
APARTMENT COMPLEX DEPOSIT RATES
- 1 person = $800 total deposit
- 2 people = $1,500 total deposit
- 3 people = $2,250 total deposit
- 4 people = $3,000 total deposit
- For our student rental properties, the rent is paid in two installments prior to the start of each semester.
- The first installment of rent is due July 1.
- The second installment of rent is due December 1.
- We accept cash, money order, or check payable to Park Place Real Estate.
- We do not have the capabilities to accept credit cards.
- We will accept financial aid (FA) payments if we receive written documentation prior to the 1st rental payment due date.
- For the first installment of rent, 40% is due July 1 and then the remaining 60% is due September 5.
- For the second installment of rent, 40% is due December 1 and then the remaining 60% is due January 15.
- The utilities for all of our properties ARE SEPARATE and PAID BY THE TENANTS.
- It's required that you put the utility service in your name.
- The average monthly utility cost depends on the property and the number of tenants.
- The best way to find out those costs is to ask the current tenants or call the utility companies and request an average monthly utility cost.
- There are some properties, as stated in our lease, in which the utility service must remain in our name. For those properties, we will bill the tenants for the utility service.
- Move-in day is the Wednesday before fall semester begins.
- Move-out day is the Monday after spring graduation.
- Unfortunately, we can not allow any early move-ins or extensions.
- We have a full-time maintenance staff to take care of any maintenance issues you may have during your tenancy.
- We are also on-call for any after hours emergency maintenance.
- Additionally, we are state licensed in Ohio in HVAC, plumbing, electric, professional engineering, and real estate.
- Unfortunately, our student rentals are not pet friendly.
- We also do not allow 4-Paws for Ability training dogs.