Contact us at: (513) 523-2015
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
closed daily from noon -1pm
Distinctive Quality Student Housing Serving Miami University Since 1975
- For a non-emergency maintenance request, you can either email us, call us at (513) 523-2015, or submit a work order through this page.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE
- An after hours emergency is a situation in which either the property or the tenant will suffer loss if the situation goes uncorrected until the next business day. For example – the heat goes out.
- For an after hours emergency maintenance request, please call (513) 839-0354.
You are responsible for simple upkeep of your residence. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Replacing smoke detector batteries; never leave a detector disabled.
- Hanging shower curtains & liners
- Spraying bug spray, setting mouse traps, etc. if needed
- Keeping your porch and yard clean and litter free
- If you have a pest problem beyond general upkeep, please contact our office.
- Please keep in mind that if you leave doors and windows open for extended periods of time this may cause a pest problem.
- Poor housekeeping can also contribute to a pest problem. For example - beer bottles/cans are the #1 attraction for cockroaches.
- If we determine that the pest problem is caused because of tenant negligence, you will be billed accordingly.
- You should never turn the heat below 65 degrees in the winter months, especially when the property is vacant during breaks.
- If the heat is turned off and the property's water pipes freeze and burst, you will be billed accordingly. This can be very costly.
- Clogged and overflowing toilets are a common problem that can easily be prevented.
- Do not flush paper towels, facial tissues, cotton swabs, condoms, or feminine hygiene products down the commode.
- If we unclog your toilet and find anything other than what is supposed to be in a toilet, you will be billed accordingly.
- Please keep a toilet plunger, not a sink plunger, on hand to avoid being billed for service calls.
- During business hours, please bring an ID to the office in exchange for a temporary key. When you return the temporary key, we will return your ID.
- After business hours, you may call our after hours emergency number. You will be charged $45 for this service. Do not break-in to your residence. If you do, you will be charged to repair the damage and the cost of labor.
BEDROOM DOOR LOCKS
- We are required to provide secure entry door locks, not bedroom locks. However, many bedroom doors have locks on them and if we have the key it will be in the lock upon move-in.
- Do not install locks yourself because we must have a copy per Oxford's fire code. Also, certain locks, such as hasp locks (combination locks), are a violation of the City of Oxford’s housing codes.
In the box below, please describe in detail your maintenance request(s).
Please make sure you indicate the room name and location - for example, 1st floor bathroom or 2nd floor front bedroom.